MetaScale grew out of a Fortune 100 enterprise that leverages the Hadoop ecosystem to manage several petabytes of data and new business intelligence capabilities. Coming from a large organization, we understand the pain points of integrating legacy systems with Hadoop like no other vendor. Our proven enterprise solutions, experience, results, methodology and heritage make us your best strategic partner for accelerating your big data efforts.
- Helping customers develop a big data strategy, identify relevant business use cases and initial POCs, and implement production solutions providing a managed Hadoop environment and resources.
- Support all major distributions and big data technologies when implementing and managing customer environments and developing custom solutions and training.
- Managing and implementing production clusters across various sectors with multiple petabytes of effective storage.
- Experience building end-to-end solutions that incorporate legacy systems and big data technologies such as Hadoop and NoSQL to enhance business processes and add value back to the organization.
- Proven methodology in planning, designing and implementing big data projects to ensure on time and on budget success.
- Focused on helping organizations deliver new solutions to the business using open source big data tools.
- Proven framework and methodology with patent pending automation tools and best practices.
- Ability to provide waterfall and agile development services.
Fortune 100 Heritage
- MetaScale and our parent company Sears Holdings Corporation have leveraged big data analytics to gain greater insights into consumers and changing market conditions since 2010.
- Well established Big Data Center of Excellence with over 250 onshore and offshore resources.