Hadoop Big Data Workshop
December 15 - 16, 2015
Fast Track your Big Data & Hadoop Journey NOW
- An overview of what is ‘Big Data” and “Hadoop”.
- Step -by -step training in skills needed to work in a Hadoop environment. You will be introduced to: Hadoop Installation, HDFS, Sqoop, MapReduce, Hive and Pig.
- Exercises that reinforce the skills recently learned.
- Hands -on application of skills working in a Hadoop environment.
The most exciting part of this workshop is that whether you are a seasoned IT professional or a beginner, our workshop offers skills that you can use to advance you professional career, new knowledge and business strategies that you can apply to your organization.
- T Professionals: Managers, System Engineers, Developers,Statisticians, Data Analysts, Data Scientists
- C -levels
- Business Managers
Knowledge of Java, SQL, or Linux/Unix (recommended)
$1,499 (Discount available)
Meet our Instructor
Mr. Marco Chou
Experienced instructor in DePaul University College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) and Institution for Professional Development (IPD). Certified IT professional with more than 25 years of experience in the world of database administration and information management with the passion to help people learn new technologies and build a successful career path.
Class Schedule - 2 Day Course
Hoffman Estates Location:
Sears Holdings Corporation (Headquarters)
3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
January 12-13, 2016
January 26-27, 2016